An alternative to chemical fertilizer - Growth promoter
- Zymo growell in combination with zymo biogrow assist in transferring vital micronutrients from soil to plant.
- When used just before flowering, helps in stronger flowering & seed setting.
- Rejuvenates plant by enhancing enzymatic plant functions, helps plant withstand stress conditions, fruit yield and biomass in the plant.
- Product contains Non-GMO soil probiotics, organic bioenhancers, soil amendments, stabilsers & minerals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Crops: Banana & mango, jack fruit, citrus fruits, guava, coconut & floriculture
- Frequency of application:
- For banana
- stage1: apply 3.0-4.0 kg/ acre of zymo biogrow, 1.5-2.0 kg / acre xymo biofert & 0.5-1.0 kg xymo biotoniq ag powder mixed with 200 kg to 40 kg kg FYM.
- First application just after sapling transplantation i.e., after 15 days.
- Stage 2: 4th month from first application
2.0-2.5 kg/ acre of zymo biogrow, 1.0-1.5 kg/ acre of zymo growell,1.5-2.0 kg / acre of zymo biofert & 0.5-1.0 kg / acre of zymo biotoniq ag powder mixed with 200kg to 400kg FYM.
- For mango, jack fruit, citrus fruits, coconut, guava & floriculture.
- Stage 1:20.0- 40.0g/ tree of zymo biogrow, 10.0 g / tree of xymo biofert & 10.0g / tree of xymo biotoniq ag powder mixed with 1-2 kg FYM.
- Stage 2: 4TH month from frist application, just before flowering apply 40.0g / tree(i.e., 24.0 g of zymo biogrow, & 16.0 g of zymo growell), 10.0 g of xymo biotoniq ag powder mixed with 1-2kg FYM.
- NOTE: Based on the age and height of the plant.
- Type of application:
Stage 1 & 2: side dressing in banana
In mango, jack fruit, citrus fruits, coconut, guava & floriculture.
Stage 1 & 2: Taking tree canopy as a benchmark, make a 3 inch groove & apply. Close the groove after application.
- The product should be stored in a cool & dry place.
- Not for human consumption. For intended use only. Keep out of reach of children.