Natural biological wilt controlling agent / broad spectrum, effective disease controlling agent
- Plays major role in I development of plant mechanisms. When applied to plants are stimulated , thereby enhancing the growth crop quality and tolerance to stress. It exhibits excellent resistance to plant wilting.Synergistically works with other soil management products of UAL
- When applied to soil. It aids in bioaugmentation & biochemical processes.
- Synergistic combination of biocatalyst & beneficial biostimulants, induces acquired systemic resistance, colonises , and proliferates rhizosphere aerobic microorganisms, there by denying nutrients to unwanted anaerobic soil microorganisms. It aids in solubilisation of phosphorus, nitrogen fixation & crop productivity.
- Product contains Non-GMO biologicals, proteolytic biocatalyst, stabilisers, bioenhancers.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Crop: All crops
Dosage/Acre: Biotic stress
Dissolve 2.0-4.0 g/l of water and to the roots of affected plants, simultaneously with 2.0 g/l as foliar spray, use suitable spreader like xymo max spread-0.1ml/l of water.
Regular use: Dissolve 1.0-2.0 g/l of water
Frequency of application: In biotic stress
Foliar spray: Once in 3-5 days for 3-5 sprays
In regular use: foliar spray- once in15-30 days throughout the cropping cycle, use suitable spreader like xymo max spread 0.1 ml/l of water.
Type of application: In biotic stress
Soil drenching, spraying (use simultaneously as foliar spray and apply to roots as well)
Regular use: Foliar spray
- The product should be stored in a cool & dry place.
- Not for human consumption. For intended use only. Keep out of reach of children.